Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have the meanings defined in the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "Company", "We", "We" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to the Community Safety and Mediation Center Foundation (CMSC), Constantin Langa street no. 103X, Miroslava, Iași, Romania, 707305.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing, among its many uses, details of your browsing history on that website site.
- Country refers to: Romania
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- The Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third-party companies or individuals engaged by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to automatically collected data, either generated by the use of the Service or from the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- The website is about feminismgloria, accessible from feminismgloria.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Services, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf the access or use of the Service is made, as applicable.
Collection and Use of Your Personal
Data Collected Data
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First and Last Name
- Usage Data Usage
Data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device's unique ID, your device's IP address .mobile, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash cookies, please read "Where can I change settings to disable or delete local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who visited those pages. or opened an email and for other statistics related to the website (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking the integrity of the system and server).
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: Cookies by TermsFeed Generator.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes mentioned below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- managed by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the site and to allows you to use part of them Features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Type: Persistent cookies
- Managed by: Us
- functionality cookie
- Module Type: Persistent cookies
- Managed by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies enable us to remember choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference . The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Use of your Personal
Data The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The personal data you provide may give you access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To perform a contract: developing, honoring and fulfilling the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you via e-mail, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informational communications related to contracted functionality, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To participate in and manage your requests to Us.
- For Business Transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or effect a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, either as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where Personal Data held by us about users of our services is among the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve the Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations regarding any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly shared externally.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose, with your consent.
Retention of your personal
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless this data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data Your
information, including personal data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. Your
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protection of personnel safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal
Data The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we must rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may seek your parent's consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.